GitMag is one of the leading blog about Blogging, Android, iOS, Google, Microsoft, How-To Guides, Mobile Apps, and Facebook.
GitMag got much popularity on the web within no time and with the increasing number of subscribers, fans and visitors. Now other bloggers are allowed to write guest posts for GitMag. If you want to write and want to share your knowledge and experience with others all over the internet then we are providing a platform for you.
How to Proceed?
Email us with attached article to admin [at] gitmag [dot] com, We’ll review your article and will let you know about its status.
We Would Love it If …
Give your submission more leverage by
- linking back to previously published GitMag.com articles.
Terms and Conditions
So if you want to write for GitMag then here are some terms and conditions given below:-
- Your article should not published anywhere else on the web and must be unique.
- Article must contain 550+ words.
- You article must fit in any of category here at GitMag.
- Using proper paragraphs and headings are necessary.
- Relevant images must be used and link to source where required.
- Relevant featured image and tags must be added to your article.
- You will be required to respond to comments made on your article.
Only guest posts from bloggers will be accepted and We never accept guest posts from Internet Marketers, SEO’s and link builders. We’ll accept only link back to author’s own blog/website.