Today we’ll talk about rooting the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Via CF-Root (Canadian). Rooting is a process that enables Android users to get administrative rights over their devices. One can make changes to its android device after they root it. Samsung Galaxy is gaining worldwide popularity and Note 8. 0 (Canadian) is its recent Android Smartphone, therefore in this article we will guide you how to easily root this new device to gain root access to it.
When you successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (Canadian), you’ll be able to perform the following the tasks.
- You can remove any of the pre-installed apps by the manufacturer/carrier of your device.
- You can free up your device storage space.
- You can improve your device battery life time by removing those apps which are running permanently.
- You can improve your device performance by uninstalling those apps that are always running.
- Rooted device can be update to new Android version by flashing a custom ROM/recovery.
- When you get administrative rights over on your Android device then you can made a lot of customization in it.
Rooting will void your device’s warranty. However if you want to reinstate its warranty, you can do it just by unrooting your android device. This method has been tested by many users and its worked for them but yet we do not take any responsibility in case of any damage to device during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
Before Getting Started
- Create a proper backup of all your data.
- Download USB Drivers
- USB drivers for your device should be installed on your PC before starting the rooting procedure. You can also download these divers from the given link below.
- This process will only be done on Windows-based PC/Laptop.
- Your device’s battery should be charged at least about 70% to 80%
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (Canadian)
Step No 1:- Download Odin to your PC.
Step No 2:- Also download the CF-Root on your PC.
Step No 3:- Extract both the files (Odin and CF-Root) which you have already downloaded to your PC.
Step No 4:- When both the files extract then double-click on Odin executable and it’ll launch.
Step No 5:- Here click on PDA and choose the CF-Root .tar file.
Step No 6:- Repartition in Odin should be unchecked.
Step No 7:- Check the both boxes (Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time).
Step No 8:- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (Canadian).
Step No 9:- Now enter your device into the Download Mode by first turn it on and then hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons altogether.
Step No 10:- Now connect your device to your computer through USB cable.
Step No 11:- Now in Odin Hit Start and it’ll start flashing the root file on your Galaxy Samsung Note 8.0 (Canadian) device.
Step No 13:- Once it flashed it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Have you find this guide regarding rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0? let us know in the comments area below.